Re: synaptics touchpad on HP Lapto
- From: chris <chevhq@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 13:49:41 +1200
On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 17:42 -0700, NoOp wrote:
On 08/03/2010 05:37 PM, Chevhq Car wrote:
On 8/4/10, chris <chevhq@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 21:30 +0100, Martin Webster wrote:<snip>
As ever,Many thanks, will try it out and let you know
Cheers the kiwi
Hi Doesn't work for some reason.
However, the following does.
type blacklist psmouse
save to /etc/modproebe.d/blacklist-touchpad.conf
turn on or off from keyboard
sudo modprobe -i psmouse
and to turn it back off while still logged in:
$ sudo modprobe -r psmouse
Thank you for your efforts
cheers the kiwi
I see you found my response in "ubuntu touchpad control".
Glad it worked for you.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Ajit Singh wants to chat
- Next by Date: Re: Dual booting Windows 7 and Ubuntu
- Previous by thread: Re: synaptics touchpad on HP Lapto
- Next by thread: Re: What is/are the site/s where one can upload a graphic/file for others to a