Re: Desperate Aussie
- From: Res <res@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:01:32 +1000 (EST)
On Mon, 9 Aug 2010, Ric Moore wrote:
5B>> Now, if only you can offer suggestions as to how i can shake this
fluey crap :P
Egg rolls with lots of HOT Chinese mustard and Hot n Sour Soup. Cleans
out both ends. You'll thank me, your flu germs will hate me. :0 Ric
hehehe I want to cure me, not kill me :P
"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders Part 2 of 2
- Next by Date: Re: is it ok to disable the complete fsck for every startup?
- Previous by thread: Re: Desperate Aussie
- Next by thread: Re: Desperate Aussie