Re: Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders Part 2 of 2

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11/08/2010 07:55, daniel mcfarland wrote:

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Karl Larsen <klarsen1@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:klarsen1@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

On 08/10/2010 03:32 PM, Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> RE: Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders
>
> (29) Please don't persecute me. Please. Please. Please.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Mr. Teo En Ming
> Chinese Hanyu Pinyin Name: Zhang Enming
> Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
> Facebook: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
> Mobile Phone (Starhub Prepaid): +65-8369-2618
> MSN/Windows Live Messenger: teoenming@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:teoenming@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From this point on, I will simply delete any mail from you.
If
you are actually sick, this is not a Doctors list. Please just go
away!

Hey, hey, hey... we don't need dramatics on this distribution
list. Calm and orderly.

Obviously this guy is in a lot of pain, we really need to heed to
his cries for help, and
should at least send him like a little doggy bag of something like
starbursts... or something.

I mean - at least (and if nothing else) - it probably took him a
while to put together all those
words. I think that alone is worth a couple of starbursts and some
doggy bags, or something.

-d

This guy has already been at this some time ago.

He also posts this same message in all mail lists.

BC

--
Don't resent getting old - a great many are denied the privelege.

Does anyone actually moderate these lists? Ever think about just blocking
his email address?

Or, maybe something more dramatic possibly?