Re: Please try: Can you post to this blogspot.com blog? My attempts don't work. ; jor Ubuntu

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:21, Karl Larsen <klarsen1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/10/2010 11:39 PM, giovanni_re wrote:
I've been unable to post a simple comment to these two blog posts:
http://linuxtweaking.blogspot.com/2010/05/how-to-compile-kernel-on-ubuntu-1004.html#comment-form
http://linuxtweaking.blogspot.com/2010/08/opensuse-113-best-binary-kde.html#comment-form

I successfully made a comment but I was already signed in to my Google
account and used that profile.

Preview was fine, but I had to enter a phrase before my post was accepted.

Suggest trying AFTER you are logged in to google.

-Tom

  • Re: Idiot spam attack on sci.lang
    ... That's exactly the situation Google is in. ... One step they took was closing the account - note ... possibility to look up MI5Vic's 'profile'. ... all that matters is 'connect to their news server ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Idiot spam attack on sci.lang
    ... That's exactly the situation Google is in. ... One step they took was closing the account - note ... possibility to look up MI5Vic's 'profile'. ... It means I once paid $3.95 so that teranews would give me a username and password with which I can connect to their news server to read and send messages. ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: How about a serious discussion about privacy ?
    ... I checked the Gmail account this morning. ... To my surprise -- Google ... I opened a Facebook account a couple of weeks ... Have I ever given anybody else that high school? ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Idiot spam attack on sci.lang
    ... There is/was no MI5Vic 'account'. ... administrators, and possibly Google as well, chose to ignore messages ... simply deja, Google maintain the archive of the Usenet, ... my profile, I can easily find again a message of mine ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Idiot spam attack on sci.lang
    ... Take one of my recent reconstructions, ... If you subscribe to a Google group, you are a member, ... you can click on My Account. ... is no more profile available. ...
    (sci.lang)