Re: Please try: Can you post to this blogspot.com blog? - Anonymous Posting, & Mozilla Firefox email list - My attempts don't work. ; jor Ubuntu

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM, giovanni_re <john_re@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:22:37 -0500, "Tom Browder" I
If you'd like to try it anonymous & let me know how that works for you,
I'd appreciate that also.  But, someone did mention that they posted

Aha, I tried anonymously and it did NOT work.

Interesting.  Maybe anon posting is not fully working at that website?

One other fact.  I have to set the Firefox  "about:config" "firefox"
browser to an empty string (just delete the setting) for my firefox to
work through my ISP: MetroPCS cell phone company.

Seems unlikely, but maybe blogspot is trying to do something specific
with the particular type of browser, & no browser name is confusing it.

==
BTW, I also sent my original post on this topic to the mozilla-firefox
list at the same time as to the ubuntu list, &  today I got a
nondelivered in 6 hours message from my mail provider.  Looking at that
list, traffic is way low for the past few days (but, there is traffic
getting through).  So, maybe mozilla is having problems with their
mailing server.  Perhaps if they get that fixed, & my post gets through
to that list, then there might be more data from people on that list.

Anyone else want to try making a post about this to the
support-firefox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  list?
How about we not start a new thread each time someone gets a new thought?

~SpaceGhost

  • Re: Please try: Can you post to this blogspot.com blog? - Anonymous Posting, & Mozilla Firef
    ... Maybe anon posting is not fully working at that website? ... with the particular type of browser, & no browser name is confusing it. ... I also sent my original post on this topic to the mozilla-firefox ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Firefox bug in webbrowser module on Ubuntu?!
    ... > During optimizing SPE for Ubuntu, ... > It does not throw an exception, but is not able to launch a browser. ... > 'mozilla-firefox', ... Of course a user could maybe install Netscape, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: php & apache
    ... On Sunday 24 April 2005 10:56 am, Marco Renoldi wrote: ... > in Mozilla-Firefox but the browser asks me what to do with this page. ... > imagine there's something to configure in apache.conf and/or php.ini. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • php & apache
    ... I got apache2 and php4 up and running in my sarge. ... I need to open a php script ... in Mozilla-Firefox but the browser asks me what to do with this page. ...
    (Debian-User)