Re: Thunderbird

On 18/08/2010 04:30, Ric Moore wrote:
On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 17:41 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:

On 15/08/2010 07:08, Res wrote:

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010, Ric Moore wrote:

On Fri, 2010-08-13 at 13:23 +0100, Hakan Koseoglu wrote:

On 13 August 2010 12:52, Karl Larsen<klarsen1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am using Thunderbird 3.0.6 daily and have never understood
the problem this person is having. I have no such problem. Thunderbird
works just as it has with tiny upgrades every new version for 10 years.

Since version 1.0 was released in 2004, that's an excellent feat!

This proves it. Karl Larsen is a time travelling alien! :)

The rest of us time traveling aliens know this. But we personally
disavow any dealings with some. Ric.11.11.49 (2049)

I've left a msg on the TARDIS's voicemail so when the Doctor gets back,
he will receive my request to take Karl back to somewhere "BC" where he
belongs

:-D

"You very funny man"..(can't remember who spoke this in which moving
picure).

Ms. Swan?? :) Ric

Finally got it!

"Short Round" to "indiana Jones" while they are still in Shanghai, in
The Temple of Doom.

BC

--
Don't resent getting old - a great many are denied the privelege.

  • Re: Thunderbird
    ... Thunderbird ... works just as it has with tiny upgrades every new version for 10 years. ... The rest of us time traveling aliens know this. ... "You very funny man"..(can't remember who spoke this in which moving ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Thunderbird
    ... Thunderbird ... works just as it has with tiny upgrades every new version for 10 years. ... The rest of us time traveling aliens know this. ... "You very funny man"..(can't remember who spoke this in which moving ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Thunderbird
    ... Thunderbird ... works just as it has with tiny upgrades every new version for 10 years. ... The rest of us time traveling aliens know this. ... disavow any dealings with some. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Thunderbird
    ... works just as it has with tiny upgrades every new version for 10 years. ... Karl Larsen is a time travelling alien! ... The rest of us time traveling aliens know this. ... Thunderbird works fine. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Easiest Way To Move Thunderbird Mail Folders To Another Computer?
    ... that I need to move to a Fedora 10 x86 system. ... I upgraded an FC6.i386 system to F9.x86_64 and my Thunderbird just plain continued to work. ... And if your .thunderbird directory is in the same /home//.thunderbird you will not have to change anything. ... I have done two upgrades and all I did was copy the data and open TB. ...
    (Fedora)