Re: Menu Editing i9n Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
- From: "Cybe R. Wizard" <cyber_wizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 09:16:50 -0500
On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 18:59:42 +0530
Madhurya Kakati <papul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 11:15 AM, shali Kallumpuram <
Dear All,I guess its right click on Applications > Edit menus.
Is it possible to edit Gnome menu for all existing users and new
users ? i need to to hide some utilities form the "users".
That will only edit the menu for the current user. While at the edit
menus window choose the Help button. This will bring up the help
application for customizing the panel menu bar. From there choose,
"The System Administration Guide."
From there choose, "editing system menus." the part you arel ooking
for is, "2.5.5. Deleting an Item from a Menu."
It starts off with:
To delete an item from a menu for all users.
Cybe R. Wizard
When Windows are opened the bugs come in.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: [Lucid] another error (was Faulty Tree)
- Next by Date: Re: [Lucid] another error (was Faulty Tree)
- Previous by thread: Re: Menu Editing i9n Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
- Next by thread: [Lucid] another error (was Faulty Tree)