Re: script help

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:40:51 +0430
kosaidpo <kosaidpo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sorry no idea you shud ask someninja bash i guess but i never heard
abt a function or sumthin to

retrieve a patern

good luck

I'm so sorry. I see that you've just returned from the dentist with a
completely numb mouth. We won't fault you if you'll just wait it out
until you can speak again.

Cybe R. Wizard
Winduhs

  • Re: script help
    ... retrieve a patern ... good luck ... ubuntu-users mailing list ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: recyle bin
    ... Malke wrote: ... photo's still in my computor? ... You probably will have as much luck trying to "retrive" them as you ... There are few people who are willing to pay the price to retrieve such ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Retrieving Album title name WMA file
    ... Tried that, but no luck. ... I need to be able to retrieve the ... a WMA file via jscript? ... > and song title ...
  • Re: JPEGs Suddenly Corrupt on Hard Drive
    ... Charles wrote: ... but this is beyond my ability to help you. ... Good luck ... there might be a way to retrieve those files. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Retrieve Output from a stored Procedure
    ... I am trying to retrieve an output from a Stored ... Procedure...not having much luck. ... If anyone could steer me in the ... Dave McKie ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)