Re: 8.04 to 10.04 dist upgrade

On 31/08/2010 00:32, Pastor JW wrote:
On Sunday, August 29, 2010 10:27:32 am Hakan Koseoglu wrote:

On 29 August 2010 18:19, Karl Larsen<klarsen1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, your a person who had zero problems upgrading from 8.04LTS to
10.04LTS, is this the case?

I didn't keep public notes but I recall no problems. Do you have
access to my sekrit pink diary where I write down every little secret
I've ever had? Have a look at there.

mine had a small problem with the flash installer but it was fixed in a couple
minutes following the goggled suggestion on how to fix it. I believe the
installer has been repaired as to this problem now, so a new update shouldn't
have even this small glitch!

Btw, it is "You are a person", not "your a person".

If one wished to pronounce it the same the correct spelling for it would be
you're.

Hmmmm...so you "goggled" and not "googled"? :-)

BC

--
...more people are driven insane through religius hysteria than by drinking alcohol.
W C Fields

  • Re: 8.04 to 10.04 dist upgrade
    ... I didn't keep public notes but I recall no problems. ... mine had a small problem with the flash installer but it was fixed in a couple ... If one wished to pronounce it the same the correct spelling for it would be ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: 8.04 to 10.04 dist upgrade
    ... On Sunday, August 29, 2010 10:27:32 am Hakan Koseoglu wrote: ... I didn't keep public notes but I recall no problems. ... mine had a small problem with the flash installer but it was fixed in a couple ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: 8.04 to 10.04 dist upgrade
    ... I didn't keep public notes but I recall no problems. ... Perhaps in your alternate reality ... ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: 8.04 to 10.04 dist upgrade
    ... I didn't keep public notes but I recall no problems. ... Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI ...
    (Ubuntu)