Re: spaceghost

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010, Christopher Chan wrote:

"Why would you watch the comedy channel when you have the ubuntu users mailing list"

Blast, just had two days worth of double dealing D-Link switches and it
looks like I missed on something. /me shakes fist at D-Link 1224t
switch. /me tries to remember if he ever had a switch go nuts, run at
100% cpu and take out hosts plugged in to !!! another switch.

d-link anything is baaaaaddddd

only good d-link, is one which is de-linked! :)

--
Res

  • Re: Problem with ISA, I think ...
    ... I am using D-Link products to ... from the omni-directional antenna on the Administration building. ... you will need a Layer 3 switch that supports ... for the Guest VLAN, and ISA 2004 needs to be installed on the Server, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Wireless Help Needed
    ... One connected to my cable modem and the other to a switch that connects the ... The Windows XP machines on the network acquire their ... I recently acquired a D-Link DI-624 wireless router. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Wireless Help Needed
    ... One connected to my cable modem and the other to a switch that connects the ... I recently acquired a D-Link DI-624 wireless router. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: [CROSS_POST] Setting up a Wireless DMZ
    ... the primary WAP is cabled into my unmanaged D-Link switch. ... and a managed switch. ... articles: http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/2004wirelessdmzpart1.html ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: spaceghost
    ... just had two days worth of double dealing D-Link switches and it ... /me tries to remember if he ever had a switch go nuts, ...
    (Ubuntu)