Re: spaceghost

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010, Christopher Chan wrote:

"Why would you watch the comedy channel when you have the ubuntu users mailing list"

Blast, just had two days worth of double dealing D-Link switches and it
looks like I missed on something. /me shakes fist at D-Link 1224t
switch. /me tries to remember if he ever had a switch go nuts, run at
100% cpu and take out hosts plugged in to !!! another switch.

d-link anything is baaaaaddddd

only good d-link, is one which is de-linked! :)

--
Res