Re: Encoding to x264 using ffmpeg
- From: "Marcelo Magno T. Sales" <mmtsales@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 23:07:24 -0300
Em quinta-feira 16 setembro 2010, Michael Haney escreveu:
On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Marcelo Magno T. Sales
Thanks for your suggestion. However, I need a tool that allows me
to do batch conversions, because I have dozens of videos that I
need to convert to x264.
Handbrake's GUI version has a queue for batch conversions to x264 and
Matroska format. I wonder if a future release will also support
Yes, I've just seen that! The command line utility seems to do the job
very well to.
Thanks to all who answered, handbrake is a great tool indeed.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: voltage
- Next by Date: Re: voltage
- Previous by thread: Re: Encoding to x264 using ffmpeg
- Next by thread: Re: Encoding to x264 using ffmpeg