Re: installing Open ACS on Ubuntu 10.04
- From: NoOp <glgxg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:44:40 -0700
On 09/22/2010 10:50 AM, Tapas Mishra wrote:
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:27 PM, NoOp <glgxg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for this link.
$ sudo apt-get install openacs
The documentation in the earlier link I pointed was old.
I am having apache running on the server where I have to do all this.
Any idea as during installation how should or how can I change the port
of the server from 80 to some thing different since openacs uses AOL server
and I am running a website so....
Sorry, no idea.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Locked Panel - Ubuntu Netbook Release
- Next by Date: Re: dual boot with 2 drives
- Previous by thread: Re: installing Open ACS on Ubuntu 10.04
- Next by thread: Adobe flash KUbuntu 10.04 flashplugin-installer AMD 64bit, "You need to upgrade your flash player. Download it from Adobe."; jor Ubuntu