Re: evolution forgets state

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:30:07 +1000
Nick Edwards <nick.z.edwards@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

no, it's not just you :(
anyone know how to find out who the evo maintainer is

Open a bug on LP, or find the bug about it, nominate for Lucid, and
*explain* why it is important. We will then certainly look at it.

so we can
hassle him/her directly,

Really, not a very good idea. But, of course, you are free to do
whatever you want. And I am free to disregard hassling.

since they likely dont pay much attention
to this list?

I, for example, have been trying to. Unfortunately -- for me --, the
signal to noise ratio is too big. Now I only skim it.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx>