Re: localized icons on workspaces

On Thursday, September 30, 2010, Tim Hanson <tjhanson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a way to have desktop icons local to a specific workspace?  For
example, on a workspace I designate as "money," I would like to have Quicken,
various investment spreadsheets, etc., but have them appear on no other
workspace, and have no icons from another workspace appear there.

Yes, but only on the KDE 4x desktop env using activities, not sure of
a GNOME alternate though.

& RU d~_*b