Re: [Maverick] Thunderbird not installing Lightning calendar on AMD64 version
- From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 17:34:06 +1100
On 06/10/2010 16:48, sdavmor wrote:
On 10/05/2010 10:30 PM, Jordon Bedwell wrote:
On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 22:13 -0700, sdavmor wrote:I tried both ways. The plugin installer indicates that it isd not yet
Other than that annoying loss I'm very impressed with theDid you install it from the repo: xul-ext-lightning or did you
upgrade from Lucid to Maverick. Anyone got any suggestions for
how to get the Lightning plugin to work?
download it? I suggest installing major addons like that from the
repo that way if they don't work you can file a bug against them
and let ubuntu know they need to be updated.
compatible with AMD64. Specifically I have learned that:
"A supported version of Lightning is currently not available for your
platform, but there may be a contributed version."
There is, but only for the 32bit version. I suppose I could backport
the version of TB I was running on Lucid and go from there with the
slightly older version of the plugin.
I'll post back with the result of doing that.
But, but, but....Maverick hasn't been released yet!
The only thing around is RC1 - and there are very specific statements
not to use in a production environment.
And also that RC1 is to be used to report bugs!
Maverick, Ubuntu 10.10, will be released in 4 days from now - 10 October
- so why not wait until then?
Went to a discount massage parlour the other day. Wasn't 'til I paid me money that I found out that it was self-service.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Driven to pull my hair out with Firefox
- Next by Date: Re: Driven to pull my hair out with Firefox
- Previous by thread: Re: [Maverick] Thunderbird not installing Lightning calendar on AMD64 version
- Next by thread: Re: [Maverick] Thunderbird not installing Lightning calendar on AMD64 version