A+ material

It seems like the books with an accompanying disc or discount on the exam
itself are, unsurprisingly, Windows centric.

I was looking at sites like:

http://www.atiatraining.com/

Probably I could run their videos under wine, or, maybe not. While I'm
aware of free sites, I was just wondering if anyone had specific insight
into preparing for the exam.

thanks,

Thufir

  • Re: Question on which books to study with?
    ... I have found the Microsoft Curriculum excellent for the test objectives, and you may have luch there. ... Using the books to study the material where I was weak. ... > about shadow copies and dymanic disks, which may not even be on the> exam. ... >>> I've read bad opinions about the microsoft self paced training kit ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Just passed 70-320 - and here is my feedback
    ... i previously took the c# web apps one, ... the books and not doing any practical devleopment work .. ... my method for passing this exam was ... and didnt have a proper strategy first time through) ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Classroom vs Self Study
    ... your home lab. ... Most of the exam books have work along labs. ... excellent job of teaching you Windows 2003. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Good book for 70-300
    ... should read them after completing Main books, ... exam as they contain important points/topics in a condensed manner. ... Right now I'm reading Enterprise Development with Visual Studio .NET, UML, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: theoretical PPL material
    ... >>I'm looking to get the PPL coursework. ... What is the cheapest I can get>>it for, or is anybody trying to get rid of second hand? ... > The Trevor Thom books are probably the standard thing to get; the CAA> exam material uses terminology which is based on the way these books> are written - or vice versa; it doesn't really matter but a lot of the> stuff is playing with words so you need the "right" study material. ...
    (uk.rec.aviation)