Re: A+ material

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 03:39, Thufir Hawat <hawat.thufir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It seems like the books with an accompanying disc or discount on the exam
itself are, unsurprisingly, Windows centric.

I was looking at sites like:

http://www.atiatraining.com/

Probably I could run their videos under wine, or, maybe not.  While I'm
aware of free sites, I was just wondering if anyone had specific insight
into preparing for the exam.