Re: [10.10RC]-Window Titles Not Transparent???

On 10/08/2010 08:58 PM, Jesse Palser wrote:
On 10/08/2010 08:52 PM, Rashkae wrote:
On 10-10-08 08:24 PM, Jesse Palser wrote:
Hi,

I am on Ubuntu 10.10 RC 32bit Linux.

On 10.04, when an open window did not have focus
the top bar of window (title and Minize, Maximize, Close buttons)
was transparent.

I do not see this behaviour on 10.10.
Is there something I need to set to have this in 10.10?
Thanks!

Are you using Compiz Window manager (also known as Visual Effects).
Check your System -> Preferences -> Appearance Visual Effects tab. If
Visual Effects are not turned on, and can not be enabled, then check the
Hardware Drivers application to verify that drivers for your video card
are installed and enabled.

Hi,

Visual Effects are enabled.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Jesse

Hi.

Nevermind, I figured out how to enable it.

[Alt]+[F2] - then type: "gconf-editor" (no quotes)
Goto: "apps/gwd/metacity_theme_opacity"
and change value to .5

Jesse