- From: Doug Saylor <absdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:15:30 -0400
I always prefer a fresh install over an upgrade. With Pan, the set-up
is simple. I'm STILL having trouble, I keep getting:
Unable to connect to "news.east.earthlink.net":
481 Invalid username or password
Pan is now offline. Please see "File|Event Log" and correct the
problem, then use "File|Work Online" to continue.
I've gone ahead & signed into earthlink with my user name & password,
so I know it's correct. "news.east.earthlink.net" is correct. I've
tried Googling & I've made absolutly sure everything was entered
correctly. I'm still stuck. HELP!?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Adding to Global Menu Bar in UNE 10.10
- Next by Date: Re: Sharing files between XP & Ubuntu
- Previous by thread: Unity Borked?
- Next by thread: Re: Pan newreader