Re: I Was Wondering???

what I meant was that when I click on the reply section the curser
autamaticly appears above the quote
Jacob Mansfield
Programmer

On 16 October 2010 12:35, Christopher Chan <christopher.chan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Colin Law wrote:
On 16 October 2010 10:50, Jacob Mansfield <cyberjacob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
you forget to use <snip>. I just let google and firefox decide if I top
or
bottom post

Readers on this list would generally be pleased if you decided for
yourself (and bottom/insert post) rather then letting software make up
your mind for you. Remember you are the master, not the machine.

But I don't like thinking. It is so much easier for the machine to
decide. Hey, where are the rest of the sheep? Don't leave me alone to
think for myself! Ah!!!

  • Re: Very simple question from a novice
    ... Randy Webb posted: ... function with a name to replace DynWrite, ... New readers would know that they can't have duplicate ... In the later quote, the sentence including "new readers" refers to the ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: "Relativity and Reasonableness Tests"
    ... Would you PLEASE learn to cite the source being quoted so that readers can ... You quote people but fail to show whom is being quoted. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Automatically fix indentation throughout my code - SOLUTION
    ... For newsreaders I use the standard '> ' so as to allow readers that have ... hard-wired colour-coded indents to see and quote it correctly. ... If you put garbage in a computer you get garbage. ...
  • Re: why do some ppl hate google groups
    ... I've seen articles that explain how to get the correct e-mail address, ... See the first line of my response for a clue as ... A selective quote from the precursor, ... the available readers. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Looking for Perl Script, which retrieves all Links from a site
    ... Please quote the appropriate amount of context -as has ... been customary for two decades- such that your readers have a chance to know ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)