Re: Nvidia graphics trouble

On 21-10-2010 22:38, Waleed Harbi wrote:
*I faced this issue. I have built in VGA, I disconnect Nvidia card, then
Ubuntu booting. Download Nvidia driver from main website, then connect
nvidia card again, and boot the system via init 3, at the end install
nvidia driver after that switch to level 5.
*--------------------------
Best Wishes,
Waleed Harbi

I did something very similar to that: I downloaded the newest driver,
booted in terminal mode (without X), installed the newest driver from
the Nvidia web site, booted - and got blinks + bailout to terminal.

In the other cases, as I say, I got blank screen (no signal).

I don't understand why physically disconnecting the card would make any
difference.

--
http://www.modspil.dk