Re: Installing jdk? [RESOLVED]
- From: Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 23:07:36 -0400
On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 08:23 +0530, d~_*b wrote:
This is not the case with GUI installers, unless they have a way to
log the background process.
I still have no idea if the GNOME counterparts are capable of this, or
if the latest releases have added this feature
In Synaptic, just click on the display details button. Of course it is
not obvious to do this unless you know that the program will ask you to
accept a license in advance. So, I use synaptic until something fails,
then I use apt-get to see what is up, which is rare. Ric
My father, Victor Moore (Vic) used to say:
"There are two Great Sins in the world...
..the Sin of Ignorance, and the Sin of Stupidity.
Only the former may be overcome." R.I.P. Dad.
Linux user# 44256
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Installing jdk? [RESOLVED]
- Next by Date: Ubuntu 10.10 Network problems
- Previous by thread: Re: Installing jdk? [RESOLVED]
- Next by thread: Re: Installing jdk?