Some questions about the switch to Unity in 11.04

  • Re: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS removing unity and installing GNOME
    ... give this information to the Unity Design Team. ... virtual desktops, several of them filled with several windows. ... top panel was done to provide more space for the app. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS removing unity and installing GNOME
    ... give this information to the Unity Design Team. ... virtual desktops, several of them filled with several windows. ... top panel was done to provide more space for the app. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS removing unity and installing GNOME
    ... Any screen space so saved is negligible and is not desired by many users of desktop machines. ... Perhaps lovers of Unity should always qualify their remarks to indicate either desktops or handheld devices. ... You, and Unity developers, would do well to listen, with an open mind, to those preferring other desktops. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS removing unity and installing GNOME
    ... give this information to the Unity Design Team. ... I don't personally like moving the application menus to the top of the ... virtual desktops, several of them filled with several windows. ... top panel was done to provide more space for the app. ...
    (Ubuntu)