Re: Age-old topic: Windows-Explorer lookalike, where the firetruck is it?

On 11/04/2010 05:43 PM, Ric Moore wrote:
On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 11:20 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 04/11/2010 21:02, Jacob Mansfield wrote:

[Top Post Moved To The End]

[pruned]

On 4 November 2010 09:52, Zenaan Harkness<zen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:zen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

And for that matter, why is it so hard to get 'close' to
Windows2000/WindowsXP Classic appearance?!!

Please note, I have administrated my own Debian and Ubuntu
workstations and some servers, for 15 years now! I am a libre/free
software bigot!

BUT, due to my work, about 10 years ago I unfortunately became a
WindowsNT/Windows2000 "expert", which, due to requirements of
supporting those with whom I work, has continued into the WindowsXP
era.

I am ignoring this email, and any more like it, from you, or not
Jacob Mansfield
Programmer

Ah, there's nothing like an open mind.....just simply nothing better....

Well, it is to be expected of a perpetual top-poster to ignore anyone
else's opinion. Jacob, the "PROGRAMMER", feels free to ignore list
rules, even after repeatedly being nicely asked not to. So, no telling
what rules he avows. That is a shame as he seems to know some stuff. I'm
just placing all top posters in my trash folder. Ric

Jacob is offering us a good case of Pot--> Kettle--> Black.
http://mikedickson.org.uk