Re: Active Directory Domain on Ubuntu

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 2:34 AM, Mariano Jara <marianojara@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, I have, but it only provides step by step instructions to join
WinXP Prof., Win2000 and WinNT to Active Directory.

Yoik. That makes no sense at all - a Linux package with instructions
for how to use it in WINDOWS????

You should complain to their site.

Mark

  • Re: Active Directory Domain on Ubuntu
    ... WinXP Prof., Win2000 and WinNT to Active Directory. ... documentation, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Help with Single versus Multiple domain
    ... In most situations a single domain model is desirable. ... You simply make use of Active Directory Sites and Services. ... good WINNT 4.0 Admins who are not familiar with WIN2000 Active Directory ...
  • Re: install says copied files missing/corrupt
    ... hardware's working with Win98, is absolutely *NO* indication of its ... suitability for use with WinNT, Win2K, or WinXP. ...
  • Re: Oracle 11 in Active DIrectory
    ... I think i have follow all instructions, but my english is not very good (i'm ... I try again to install oracle 11g in my active directory domain, ... arrive to create the oracle context with netca, but inscriptions dont have ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: No Help Index
    ... on your system that reference to WINNT seems to indicate that you ... > Thanks for trying to help, but in order to do the instructions of the ... > rebuilding Help & Support Center. ... >>> before WinXP Pro was installed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)