Re: Active Directory Domain on Ubuntu
- From: Mark <mhullrich@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:35:25 -0800
On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Mariano Jara <marianojara@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 10:29 -0800, Mark wrote:Yeah, I could have been clearer, too.
On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 2:34 AM, Mariano Jara <marianojara@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Sorry Mark, I misunderstood your question ("Have you tried reading their
Yoik. That makes no sense at all - a Linux package with instructions
Yes, I have, but it only provides step by step instructions to join
WinXP Prof., Win2000 and WinNT to Active Directory.
for how to use it in WINDOWS????
You should complain to their site.
documentation?"). I thought you meant the IT Dept. Active Directory
documentation, not the Linux package's documentation. My bad :)
But you can have the bad.... ;^)
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: FULLY functional install of Ubuntu 10.10 to USB stick in a WinXP enviroment
- Next by Date: Re: making a group list of contacts in Evolution
- Previous by thread: Re: Active Directory Domain on Ubuntu
- Next by thread: Re: Active Directory Domain on Ubuntu