- From: Doug <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 01:45:34 -0500
Every time I see a redirection to the ubuntu community docs, I am
impressed. They are so straight-forward, written in plain English,
not jargon, and useful. Is it possible that there is a printed manual
somewhere for sale that includes the whole thing?
Perhaps it is a moving target--updated on a daily or weekly basis?
However, if it is more-or-less cast in concrete, it would be
useful to have it on paper. Is it available in PDF? How many
pages would it be?
I see from the main page, that it is broken into sections, for help
on specific items. This seems to be done in a much more useful manner
than Microsoft's help pages, which I have generally found to be
useless. (And, with Win 7, inaccessible!)
Anyway, congratulations to whoever put this doc together.
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Separate /home partition
- Next by Date: Re: Ubuntu and personal media players
- Previous by thread: new to ubuntu
- Next by thread: Re: Community Documentation