Re: how to update software installed on ubuntu
- From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 18:06:18 +1100
On 11/13/2010 04:43 PM, yatheesh y wrote:
I have installed KOHA 3.0 perl pro.lan. open source s/w on ubuntu I
want to upgrade KOHA 3.2 i want to run "make.pl <http://make.pl> file
" in localho
How to upgrade
On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Mark <mhullrich@xxxxxxxxx
On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 8:51 PM, yatheesh y <yatheeshlib@xxxxxxxxx
> how to install software on ubuntu
> I have give name: sschm when installing ubuntu now How to
> /run update software ?
> when I open terminal it show " sschm@sschm-desktop:~$ "
> please tell me how to run/ update other software installed on ubuntu
Frankly, I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but have you tried
I won't even attempt to comment on this thread - except for this comment
A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Abiword can't print long RTF file (solved)
- Next by Date: Re: E100 Driver
- Previous by thread: Re: how to update software installed on ubuntu
- Next by thread: Re: how to update software installed on ubuntu