Re: No Sound :(

On Sat, 2010-11-13 at 05:32 -0500, Nathan Bahn wrote:

I'll be goddamned..... I have sound! (let me check youtube.....)
--N.B.

I bet if you re-installed pulse, you'd still have sound and far better
control of it. Give it a whirl, you can always remove it again. Ric

Linux user# 44256

  • Re: Sound in Ubuntu 10.04
    ... Volume control to set it and I did something and now the sound is muted. ... Sure, you can use just alsa, and the alsa ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: No Sound :(
    ... Sadly, no sound. ... Yes I have volume control but no sound to control. ... You're making us sweat Doug! ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: no sound
    ... Can someone make a suggestion as to how to get sound ... Open pavucontrol and see how pulse is configured. ... Make sure volume control is up. ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: how to control playback speed in kino?
    ... I have normal-speed playback and I have synchronised sound. ... Kino has one habit you have to watch. ... When you render, make sure you click on the last clip to get the end point, then manually enter 0 for the start point. ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: The Name of the Lord. And Intel Sound Problems
    ... working on an Intel sound system? ... thread hijack and submit anew with a new subject / thread... ... No need to tear a good cloak! ... ..the Sin of Ignorance, ...
    (Fedora)