Re: how to use wget effectively

On 25/11/10 09:59, Bond wrote:
Is there a way that I download all the jpegs from this link
http://wondersexy.blogspot.com/2010/11/honoring-hottest-female-college-sports.html
via wget in one command?

Via wget I don't know without looking the page, but unless you need
scripting I strongly advice you the Down Them All plugin for Firefox. ;)

--
Massimo Sandal, Ph.D.
http://devicerandom.org

  • Re: [SLE] wget confusion...
    ... >>I'm a bit confused by the behavior of wget... ... I've issued the command ... >, it will retrieve that file ... Anders ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] wget confusion...
    ... > I'm a bit confused by the behavior of wget... ... I've issued the command ... (later mod time than the previous download), it will retrieve that file ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Thoughts about finding viruses in email inboxes
    ... I don't know why they are using wget to get it, but it worked for me as ... and had no problems with the install. ... Tried the wget command and got: ... your browser appears to be trying to go through a proxy server on ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: wget guru needed
    ... backing-up my small website using wget with the following options: ... Do I have the correct options to give reliable backups of my website? ... the web server whether they'd even be grabbed by your command above. ... Otherwise a proper GUI ftp client for whatever platform you are using ...
    (comp.unix.questions)
  • Re: new here - wget ./configure
    ... I tried the command to get the path established: ... I have gunzipped it and then I ran pkgadd ... Whenever I try to use wget, ... The packages from Sunfreeware install in /usr/local. ...
    (comp.sys.sun.admin)