amsn 0.98.3-2 gives Internal Server Error in ubuntu 10.10

amsn 0.98.3-2 gives "Internal Server Error" in ubuntu 10.10

I tried to force install v. 0.97 but I cannot login - gives plugin
problems.

I have googled a lot?

  • Subject: Problem starting administrative application.
    ... For enableing root login in gnome, You have to complete above step first ... Login of root to GDM ... I've installed ubuntu 5.10 on my system. ... Achim Bohnet has been helping the MOTU and Kubuntu team. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: [opensuse] Why cant i install firefox plugins like flash and java from the browser ?
    ... Now how did Ubuntu solve that issue? ... click install to handle a rest. ... Actually I decided to work on an extension resampling code of ubufox ... our repositories don't have information about what is a Netscape plugin ...
    (SuSE)
  • [USN-17-1] passwd vulnerability
    ... Ubuntu 4.10 ... The following packages are affected: ... The problem can be corrected by upgrading the affected package to ... their login shell without having to change their password. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [Full-Disclosure] [USN-17-1] passwd vulnerability