"disapearing" error windows
- From: stan <stanb@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:21:43 -0500
For quite some time now my Ubuntu worksations has been exhibiting an extremly
anoyig behavior. When a error dialog widow pos up, it is either invislble,
or so light that I cannot se it, untill the mouse happens to cross it, at
which time it appears at full brightness.
Up untill now, I have ust been living with this. But, this morning a RDP
session timed out whule I was away from the machine. This made teh
keyboard, and mouse clicks appear o be non fucntionsl. I came really close
to rebooting the machine to solve this problem, before teh mouse acidently
moved over the error dialog.
How can I defeat this behavior?
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Very slow NTFS wrie preformance
- Next by Date: Re: "disapearing" error windows
- Previous by thread: new .deb packaging of open source DM product now available for download
- Next by thread: Re: "disapearing" error windows