Re: Printing on a DVD
- From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:06:15 -0500
On 12/13/2010 02:06 PM, Mike McMullin wrote:
On December 12, 2010 01:05:38 am Fred A. Miller wrote:
Fred is there some kind of "sleeve" that came with the unit in order toOn 12/10/2010 05:34 PM, Robert Miller wrote:
I use an HP inkjet printer that prints on printable DVDs without a
hitch. HP has several models available with this capability,
including Photosmart C5240.
I've managed to print to a disk, but I can't print to the disk edge and
the "hole" in the middle of off-center. 'Haven't figured out how to fix
align the disk?
Hi Mike....how are you?! Yes....a "holder" if you will, with a removable
insert for the "mini" disks, which I'm not trying to print. The holder has
to be inserted properly or it won't even go into the printer...all is
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: sound icon/network manager missing RESOLVED
- Next by Date: Some strange behaviour
- Previous by thread: Re: Printing on a DVD
- Next by thread: Scripting question, new problem