Re: About programing, a general question

I recommend python because it's easy to learn and has a consistent syntax.
The main thing in learning to program is to understand the concepts, so you
want a language where the syntax doesn't complicate things, and python is
perfect for that. Perl's syntax is horrible - stay away.

Mike