Re: Has the Code Of Conduct changed? ...again?
- From: "Cybe R. Wizard" <cyber_wizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:47:46 -0600
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 20:22:59 +1000
Nick Edwards <nick.z.edwards@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 11:11 PM, Cybe R. Wizard <
haaaaaaahahahahhahahahaa if i use ubuntu but dont partake in official
Ubuntu Code of Conduct - 1.0.1_Cybe R. Wizard_revision
= Ubuntu Code of Conduct =
This Code of Conduct covers everyone's behaviour as members of the
Ubuntu Community, in any forum, mailing list, wiki, web site, IRC
channel, install-fest, public meeting or private correspondence. The
Ubuntu Community Council will arbitrate in any dispute over the
conduct of a member of the community.
lists/forums/wiki you have no recourse, no right to expect
compliance and the best part, is what are you going to do to enforce
it hahahahaha, u cant
It is one of the world's easiest things to enforce the code with
obviously way-too-young and foolish people such as you. Here's how:
filter out your noise using the included bozo file.
Cybe R. Wizard
Your argument is sound, nothing but sound.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Problems loading driver for external antenna
- Next by Date: Capturing video in DivX format
- Previous by thread: Re: Has the Code Of Conduct changed? ...again?
- Next by thread: Re: Has the Code Of Conduct changed? ...again?