Re: getting text from a video

Thanks for the link.I will try and get back here it might take a week or so.

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:09 PM, Ashim Kapoor <ashimkapoor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Tapas,

Would this help ? http://www.technologyreview.com/communications/19747/

Let me know , I am also curious for this.

Best,
Ashim

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am having a few videos with me.(approximately 15)
Each of one hour duration.These are in flv format.
I have to write in a doc what ever conversation is happening in these
videos.
So I would like to know if there is a software which can easily to the
same rather than me playing the video in VLC and listening to it and
then manually typing each time the conversion which is happening in
the videos.I do not need subtitles to video.I need to write the
complete conversation happening and then some one else would make this
concise after reading this entire conversation.

http://mightydreams.blogspot.com

  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 73, Issue 73
    ... To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, ... Re: spaceghost (Res) ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ... The generic Ubuntu driver gives me a choice of 640x480, 800x600, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Palestinians: rabble
    ... Go to youtube and download a bunch of the Walid Shoebat ... can't make it through reading all posts in 1 setting, ... the longer posts from Feb 1st of this thread too, ... It will only play maybe 3 seconds of video, for like martial arts videos ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: gnome/lightdm
    ... a default gnome 3 desktop. ... Not unity. ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: installing zimbra7 on ubuntu 10.10
    ... sse4_2 popcnt lahf_lm ida arat dts tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Re: Wifi problems: is there a solution ?
    ... configuration that messes up wireless. ... Have you checked if power management powers down wifi while running on ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ...
    (Ubuntu)