Re: getting text from a video

Thanks for the link.I will try and get back here it might take a week or so.

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:09 PM, Ashim Kapoor <ashimkapoor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Tapas,

Would this help ? http://www.technologyreview.com/communications/19747/

Let me know , I am also curious for this.

Best,
Ashim

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am having a few videos with me.(approximately 15)
Each of one hour duration.These are in flv format.
I have to write in a doc what ever conversation is happening in these
videos.
So I would like to know if there is a software which can easily to the
same rather than me playing the video in VLC and listening to it and
then manually typing each time the conversion which is happening in
the videos.I do not need subtitles to video.I need to write the
complete conversation happening and then some one else would make this
concise after reading this entire conversation.

http://mightydreams.blogspot.com