Re: Bittorrent problem with Transmission

Note that I have NO problem with downloads - only uploads. I suspect that
my ISP is blocking lots of ports.

I have, in fact, been doing choose random port and that did not work. I
tried various ports and discovered they were all closed.

It is clear that it is not MY firewall that is the problem since
Transmission worked very well in both directions until the last 3 weeks or
so. I suspect my ISP is simply blocking ports but I am not sure how to
check this.

I also tried the web client and that, too, seemed not to work.

Lynn