How to run Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 under Ubuntu 10.10
- From: don fisher <hdf3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:38:45 -0700
I have found that version 3 of Thunderbird consumes about 50% of my CPU, as show by "TOP -S". Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 uses almost none. I cannot find the older version under "ALL" of Synaptic.
How does one load the older version of the package?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Let's talk about HTTPS Everywhere
- Next by Date: How to run Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 under Ubuntu 10.10
- Previous by thread: Re: Second System results of 8.04 LTS to 10.04.1 LTS Upgrade **STATUS UPDATE**
- Next by thread: How to run Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 under Ubuntu 10.10