Re: Jesus! I hate 11.04, WTF happened? This is awful. Somebody's head should be smacked!

I agree with Jeff, You, user who dislikes the software have freedom
of choice, you simply decide for another good Distro, or, try to
repair what you think is broken. We try to help, but it gets harder if
you just comi in here and do nothind but say "hey this is bad i want
it the way i want..." so childish...

Freedom, always!
=]

Atenciosamente,