From: ubuntu-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ubuntu-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Coetzee
Sent: 08 March 2011 08:59
To: Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions
Subject: Re: Tool to show total traffic over NIC

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Oliver Marshall <Oliver.Marshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can't see vnstati in the apt-get sources that we have here. Got vnstat working, but the export to PNG would be nice.

Olly

What version of ubuntu are you running, on my 10.10 box I get:
ian@ian-hp:~$ apt-cache policy vnstati
vnstati:
Installed: 1.10-1
Candidate: 1.10-1
Version table:
*** 1.10-1 0
500 http://za.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ maverick/universe i386 Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Regards
Ian

--
Network Support
Online Backups

Tel: 0845 307 3443
Email: oliver.marshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.g2support.com
Twitter: g2support
Newsletter: http://www.g2support.com/newsletter
Mail: 2 Roundhill Road, Brighton, Sussex, BN2 3RF

Have you said something nice about us to a friend or colleague ? Let
us say thanks. Find out more at www.g2support.com/referral

G2 Support LLP is registered at Mill House, 103 Holmes Avenue, HOVE
BN3 7LE. Our registered company number is OC316341.

Network Support
Online Backups
Server Management

Tel: 0845 307 3443
Email: oliver.marshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.g2support.com
Twitter: g2support
Newsletter: http://www.g2support.com/newsletter
Mail: 2 Roundhill Road, Brighton, Sussex, BN2 3RF

Have you said something nice about us to a friend or colleague ? Let us say thanks. Find out more at www.g2support.com/referral

G2 Support LLP is registered at Mill House, 103 Holmes Avenue, HOVE
BN3 7LE. Our registered company number is OC316341.

  • RE: script help
    ... Network Support: Online Backups: Server Management ... Twitter: g2support ... grep ... Newsletter: http://www.g2support.com/newsletter ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Tool to show total traffic over NIC
    ... On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Oliver Marshall ... Network Support ... Our registered company number is OC316341. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • RE: Tool to show total traffic over NIC
    ... Got vnstat working, but the export to PNG would be nice. ... Network Support ... Server Management ... Our registered company number is OC316341. ...
    (Ubuntu)