How to get Evolution to start with Contacts?

In Ubuntu 10.04 I could get Evolution to fire up its Contacts screen by
doing "/usr/bin/evolution -c Contacts" but in 10.10 this no longer
works.

Can anyone tell me how to get the Contacts window without having to go
via the Mail window?

--
Chris Green

  • Re: Alcatraz nitpicks
    ... instead of being in the line of fire. ... short-range sniper shot by immediately standing directly in the line ... the bleeding civilian away from the window. ... After she found Cobb's nest was able to predict where his spent bullet casing ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Are your Tk apps operating ok under Ubuntu?
    ... the past I have seen another crash, and it was due to some window ... are you using the overrideredirect as the parent of *other* ... I just tried this with a Ubuntu 12.04 VM I have on my CentOS 5 machine, ... toplevel, in that it gets no icon of its own, but is 'slaved' to its parent ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Would You Hire a White Guy as a Handyman?
    ... but the smoke alarm in the hall ... but not to a fire. ... looked out the back window, ... I was running late in the year to be without a roof and had covered the ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • full windows virtualisation problem on Ubuntu 8.04 and XEN 3.1
    ... I try to setup a fully virtualized Windows XP guest with a Ubuntu ... any error message. ... vnc I can see vnc window and booting bios messages. ... Linux kernel image for version 2.6.24 on Thi ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: changing grub
    ... application with root privileges, such as gedit ... for command line programs. ... down the Terminal window will not also shut down ... Gnome, or the Ubuntu Desktop, may ...
    (Ubuntu)