ubuntu 11.04 beta 3 - laptop not able to run Unity

Good day,

If not the correct list for this please advise.

After ubuntu 11.04 beta 3 was updated by 588 packages I rebooted it.

While booting there comes a popup informing that the hardware can not run "unity" must select classic at login.

Well there is no way I know of to reach that button "close".
It seems the system is frozen.

Suggest there is a flaw in the programming.

It should have an
automatic fall back to chose classic and just inform of the problem.

That said, is there a way that I can fix this please with out reinstall.

Thanks
Johan