ubuntu 11.04 beta 3 - laptop not able to run Unity
- From: Johan Scheepers <johansche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:28:12 +0200
If not the correct list for this please advise.
After ubuntu 11.04 beta 3 was updated by 588 packages I rebooted it.
While booting there comes a popup informing that the hardware can not run "unity" must select classic at login.
Well there is no way I know of to reach that button "close".
It seems the system is frozen.
Suggest there is a flaw in the programming.
It should have an
automatic fall back to chose classic and just inform of the problem.
That said, is there a way that I can fix this please with out reinstall.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Evolution - reply to an encrypted message
- Next by Date: Re: How to record music off of the Internet...???
- Previous by thread: Evolution - reply to an encrypted message
- Next by thread: NFS wont reconnect