Detecting System Restart or Shutdown?
- From: waqar afridi <afridi.waqar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:41:10 +0500
Hello Dear List
Is there any method through which I can Detect that the System was recently
shutdown or Restarted?
I am making a utility that will Store some Files on HardDisk. I want the
utility to Detect if the System
is newly Booted. If it is, It should delete those Files and Create fresh
Thanx in Advance
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: screen resolution (Solved)
- Next by Date: Re: Though Ubuntu8.10 and 9.04 came to support it off the subject
- Previous by thread: Though Ubuntu8.10 and 9.04 came to support it off the subject
- Next by thread: Re: Detecting System Restart or Shutdown?