Re: Installing 3 distro's on same drive.
- From: Doug <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 20:48:04 -0400
On 04/19/2011 04:56 PM, Johan Scheepers wrote:
On 19/04/2011 22:39, Doug wrote:/snip/
As you may have noticed, I mislabeled the last 2--sda1is XP, sda10 is Ubuntu. Sorry.You can only have four primary partitions, but quiteThanks Doug,
a few extended on one primary. sda5 and so on are on the 2nd primary.
(Windows likes a primary--I don't know how it would take to an
extended. It also likes to be first.)
[doug@localhost ~]$ df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on OS
/dev/sda5 12G 3.9G 7.4G 35% / pclos
/dev/sda7 11G 574M 10G 6% /home pclos
/dev/sda9 33G 176M 32G 1% /media/disk Debian
/dev/sda8 28G 5.5G 21G 21% /media/disk-1 Debian
/dev/sda13 46G 3.1G 41G 8% /media/disk-2 MINT
/dev/sda11 33G 2.8G 29G 9% /media/disk-3 Ubuntu
/dev/sda10 20G 4.6G 15G 25% /media/disk-4 XP
/dev/sda1 31G 20G 11G 64% /media/disk-5 Ubuntu
Windows xp drive is not in my laptop but in my desk drawer.
I am looking at the responses so far.
Will decide what to do in a few days.
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A. M. Greeley
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: First impressions of 11.04
- Next by Date: Re: can one run an *exclusively* NFSv4 network?
- Previous by thread: Re: Installing 3 distro's on same drive.
- Next by thread: Re: Installing 3 distro's on same drive.