Accessing Ubuntu in VMware via SSH

Hello,

Tried inside of my Windows home network to access via SSH in VMware with
Ubuntu. OpenSSH-Server is already installed. The client I use it is WinSCP.

The default network settings is NAT, and tried to change to Bridged Mode
but not working. In NAT the internet connection works - in the other
mode no network no internet...

I am very confused.

Any help?? -TIA

--
Best regards,
René

  • Re: Very slow network - Ubuntu
    ... slowed down considerably since I installed Ubuntu Dapper I ... Win2k KIDPC on the same home network that do not have ... internet connection and you are using at least 100Mb ethernet (i.e.the ... connection speed is only 1Mbps My internet download speeds range ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Very slow network - Ubuntu
    ... slowed down considerably since I installed Ubuntu Dapper I ... Win2k KIDPC on the same home network that do not have ... I have an Internet router for sharing cable Internet connection. ... connection speed is only 1Mbps My internet download speeds range ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Very slow network - Ubuntu
    ... slowed down considerably since I installed Ubuntu Dapper I ... Win2k KIDPC on the same home network that do not have ... Debian, any problem there could very easily apply to Etch, the next ... connection speed is only 1Mbps My internet download speeds range ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: my new Inspiron - WAS: OT: laptop recomendations
    ... Debian Sarge half upgraded to Etch), WiFi works on my DSL box/router, ... supposed to switch the network ON/OFF. ... This is my first encounter with Ubuntu... ... Once there, I deactivated the "roaming mode" (I hope there is no confusion in the translation, since most everything is in French on that laptop). ...