Unity superkey

I've watched some of the videos and read some of the links posted here. I now understand that the super key is the windows key, but I must have missed how to use a keyboard with no windows key.

Is it possible?

Regards, Jim

  • Re: Unity superkey
    ... now understand that the super key is the windows key, ... how to use a keyboard with no windows key. ... superkey works, ctrl-esc, IIRC. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: AIX and keyboard events
    ... We have an application running on a mixture of AIX and Linux workstations, ... The customer has had keyboard made customised to the application, ... No events are delivered at all for the Windows key. ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: just a nagging question
    ... Even though it only concerns the three keys left of the space bar, I make as many errors as if I was switching to QWERTY. ... On the Logitech keyboard, it's the usual CTRL, then the Windows Key, then ALT. ... The Thinkpad doesn't have Windows keys, but a FN key used to control the keyboard light, the screen brightness etc. ... So on the desktop, I keep hitting the Windows key when I want CTRL, which I use a lot. ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: WTF have I DONE?
    ... Pip wrote: ... Could you have a sticky key on your keyboard? ... holding down the Windows key or something like that. ... Plug it in *without* keyboard. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: WTF have I DONE?
    ... Could you have a sticky key on your keyboard? ... holding down the Windows key or something like that. ... spreadsheet started doorbelling, ... Plug it in *without* keyboard. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)