Re: Unity & gnome-panels

On 18 May 2011 23:47, Tony Pursell <ajp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 17:26 -0500, Jim Byrnes wrote:
You can change the number of windows in Unity's window switcher but it
is not visible.  It is at the bottom end of the launcher and I have to
scroll down to see it, not very convenient.  I tried moving it up
towards the top where it at least it would be more accessible but it
will not stay up there.

It appears to be the one completely unmovable object in the Launcher. It
seems to always sit between the applications above it and the lenses
below it.  You can move the applications round in their group and the
lenses round in their group, but not mix them up.

This is recorded as a bug, currently at Medium importance, so
hopefully will be fixed at some point:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/761155

Colin