[OT] mails with exclamation marks + mailman security flaw

Please people... don't put so many exclamation marks in your mail
subjects. It triggers my bounce filter.

Postfix config:
/^Subject:.*!!.*/ REJECT To many exclamation marks. You give me a
migraine. Go Away.

May 23 14:12:02 localhost postfix/cleanup[19013]: 7AFE65A177: reject:
header Subject: Re: [!!] Install the GRUB boot loader on a hard disk from
from=<ubuntu-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> to=<amedee-ubuntu@xxxxxxxxx>
proto=ESMTP helo=<chlorine.canonical.com>: 5.7.1 To many exclamation
marks. You give me a migraine. Go Away.