Re: Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal release review from other users‏

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Alan Pope <alan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2011/6/8 pligg cms <pligg@xxxxxxxx>:
Please read review from ubuntu 11.04 users
http://www.ubun2.com/question/964/ubuntu_1104_review_please_share_your_install_upgrade_experience

"this will help the ubuntu team with the current and future release"

How are you feeding this information back to Ubuntu developers.

I suspect you aren't. This looks like yet another askubuntu-like site.

Uh... what's wrong with Askubuntu ? I have used it in the past, and
didn't find anything to dislike it !

  • =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_Ubuntu_11=2E04_Natty_Narwhal_release_review_from_o?= =?UTF-8?Q?ther_users=E2
    ... How are you feeding this information back to Ubuntu developers. ... I suspect you aren't. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: MATE Desktop and a little thought...
    ... Yes it could, but long term, I suspect Unity will prove to be a win. ... mass exodus away from Ubuntu -- which WAS the dominant distro (even ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • RE: Win98 -- all kidding aside
    ... It would be best jimmy if you reported this bug as you are the user ... corresponded, including myself, with are Ubuntu Developers. ... Add/Remove shows that floppy formatter is present, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: What still uses the block layer?
    ... possible to keep the namespace separate here, ... SCSI layer, and it isn't just because the developers felt like it:) ... Oh, and this seems like a very Ubuntu specific rant, might I suggest you ... contact the Ubuntu developers about this? ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Technical support
    ... Recently, i've been trying to install a 64 bit verion of Ubuntu 9.10, ... The problem i'm having now is when i install a normal 32 bit system, ... I suspect that it may refer to the earlier ...
    (Ubuntu)