64-bit flash no longer produces sound
- From: Janne Jokitalo <astraljava@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 04:19:49 +0300
noticed two flash updates during the last couple of days. I had my chrome open
for several days, so am not sure when the symptom actually started, but after a
reboot, flash videos no longer produce sound. This can be also verified by
indicator-sound-service, which says "No application is playing or recording
audio" when a flash video is being played.
Sound works, though, which I verified with both spotify and rhythmbox.
Besides chrome failing to play audio, so do both firefox and opera.
The system is a Natty (11.04) 64-bit vanilla Ubuntu plus Ubuntu Studio packages
installed on top.
Does anyone else have these problems? Or did I accidentally configure my system
broken, in a manner I can't even comprehend? :)
Description: Digital signature
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: bluetooth no go on Maverick, worked on Karmic
- Next by Date: Re: bluetooth no go on Maverick, worked on Karmic
- Previous by thread: do not automount iPhone, but automount everything else?
- Next by thread: Re: 64-bit flash no longer produces sound